We are pleased to announce:
The Choice Dermatology Program!
Benefits of the Choice Dermatology Program
- 30-60 minute initial visit with a Board Certified MD Dermatologist with significant experience in caring for patients with dermatologic conditions.
- Unrushed 30 minute return visits.
- Direct cell phone access to your Dermatologist (ideal for those who live a distance from our clinic or who travel frequently).
- Same or next day availability for office visits on most occasions.
- A periodic newsletter with articles on current Dermatology health care topics.
- Advanced coordination and advocacy/advice regarding ancillary Dermatology care with community physicians when needed (Mohs surgery, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology, etc.).
- A customized clinic note (individually transcribed) mailed to your home and faxed to your primary care physician (and other care team physicians) upon your request for each visit.
- Ideal for patients with complex skin conditions, complicated skin cancer histories, or those who travel to Seattle from areas without reliable access to advanced Dermatology care.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- The annual fee is separate from any covered services included insurance plans. This is an affordable ‘hybrid’ concierge model.
- Your insurance plan will be billed for covered services. In office co-pays, deductibles, and coinsurance remain unchanged.
- The annual fee does not cover ancillary tests including laboratory fees, pathology, etc. Those are billed by the outside lab, etc.
- We are in network for most major insurance plans.
- The current annual fee = $500.00 per person is paid upon program entry.
- Participation in The Choice Dermatology Program is entirely optional. If you choose to not participate, you will continue to receive exceptional care through The Dermatology Clinic’s traditional practice.
How do I Learn More?
Please call the clinic at 206-232-2267 for more information.
Choice Dermatology Program Physicians
Dr. Kyle Garton, MD:
Dr. Kyle Garton received his medical education at the University of Washington. He then completed his dermatology residency at the University of Washington where he additionally served as chief reside nt. He then completed a dermatopathology fellowship at Geisinger Medical Center in 2009 and is board certified in both Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Garton is additionally a clinical assistant professor at the University of Washington where he is actively involved in caring for patients with complex medical dermatologic conditions and in resident education. Outside of work Dr. Garton enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.